Hot Topics

How Long Can a Macbook Air last?

Katona József 12:33 23 Jan 2020

How Long Can a Macbook Air last? I use my Macbook Air a lot. Even in January 2019 I bought less than a year ago and has already had 240 charging cycles. It has 128gb ssd which has been full lately, sometimes I run virtual machines and various programming IDEs on it, but anyway I do some good work and trial projects besides not really use it for anything else :) How long can my machine last with this use?

Pine Man 12:51 23 Jan 2020

How long can my machine last with this use?

Nothing lasts for ever and who can tell how long your Macbook is going to last? Mine is about 5 years old but as long as you keep it regularly backed up you won't have a problem if it does go belly up!!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Smartphone is Dead

Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?

New iPhone 12 release date, price & specs rumours

Les meilleurs drones pas chers (2020)