How to go about selling my custum gaming pc?

HelpMeSellMyPC 04:45 18 Nov 2016

As of late I do not have the time to invest in PC gaming, the components in this PC have never been overclocked. Also in a non-smoking environment, kept clean and dust free. Does anyone who knows more about this world know how much I can expect to turn on a PC like this?? with the monitor and keyboard, included? I understand it's not retail, what's the ballpark though? I also replaced the power suppy recently (1 month).

I've put links to pages where you can read more about any of the individual components, let me know if you have any more questions! thanks

Specifications:

Rosewill THOR V2-W (click here GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard (click here FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W (click here TR2 600-Watt ATX Power Supply *Brand new (click here 02G-P4-3753-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card (click here Sport 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model (click here ST1000LM014 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" Laptop SSHD Bare Drive (click here also be Interested / willing to include my monitor and keyboard, both work great.

AOC 24" LED Backlit Monitor (click here LUX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — Red LED — Cherry MX Blue (click here

GIGABYTE AMD Thermaltake EVGA Ballistix Seagate I'd K70

Forum Editor 08:42 18 Nov 2016

We are not able to give forecasts of computer resale values. I suggest that you take a look at similar machines for sale on Ebay.

Govan1x 11:32 18 Nov 2016

I don't like opening click here's without checking them out first but can find nothing on your click here's all I get is,

We cannot find the scorecard for the site ( pi5teiskdgquq.goo.gl ) you entered.

Please check the domain name for error and try again.

Like the Forum Editor says check it out on e-bay or strip it down and sell the parts separately on e-bay, Sometimes you make more out of selling the parts than you do selling the computer.

Pine Man 12:40 18 Nov 2016

'Click heres' all work for me and indicate that the writer is probably US based as all prices are in $. Best that he tries eBay US or similar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?