How to get Android mobile app on android tablet?

Jess Knapman 10:01 12 Aug 2018

Hi I want to get the Starling Bank android app on my Samsung tab s2 but play store says my device is incompatible with the version. Is there an app I can get for my tablet that will allow me to get mobile only apps? Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:16 12 Aug 2018

its probably only incompatible because your tablet is running an older version of android

Jess Knapman 11:39 12 Aug 2018

Ok, thanks. My phone is android 8 software whereas my tablet is 7 and there are no recent updates and I only updated tablet the other day. I suppose I'll have to wait for the next update.

Guest 1234512757 10:50 13 Aug 2018

you should update your tablet

AshleyN 10:50 14 Aug 2018

Hi What about downloading an APk file

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)