How do you type "three quarters" using the "ALT"

  A1 Spiderman 10:42 03 May 2005

This is SOOO simple ~ but whereas I know how to write ½ & ¼ as ALT 171 & ALT 172, but what is the number to write three quarters please!!!


  DieSse 10:46 03 May 2005

Alt 0190 ¾

  DieSse 10:48 03 May 2005

You can find these Alt codes in MSWord by doing Insert - Symbol - then looking through the table of charaters.

  woodchip 10:58 03 May 2005

ye but what if you do not have word????? My Word Processor is insert in menu symbol\Typographic Symbols

  DieSse 11:02 03 May 2005

ye but what if you do not have word????? - you look somewhere else :-))

  DieSse 11:05 03 May 2005
  woodchip 11:08 03 May 2005

Try this number 4,25 as it given for ¾

  DieSse 11:11 03 May 2005

Or look in the Character Map - I'ts useful to keep the character map on the quick launch bar, then you can pop it up any tiem to insert or look up a symbol.

  woodchip 11:11 03 May 2005

it brings up the Word ENDFIELD in RED when I use Alt 4,25 and press enter

  woodchip 11:12 03 May 2005

WordPerfect as it's own like above under Insert

  rawprawn 13:49 03 May 2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy A8 review: Hands-on

Illustrator Juan Esteban Rodriguez on creating highly detailed official film posters for Star Wars…

iMac Pro review

Comment savoir si quelqu'un a bloqué votre numéro de téléphone ?