How to do a Software Update

debbru 08:31 05 Mar 2018
Answered

I've just got an Amicroe table, model AMI-TT2 & can someone tell me where can I find Software Update

KEITH 1955 14:52 05 Mar 2018

I think you asked this question on another site.

click here the way you don't need to update android based tablets , they update software and hardware known as firmware without asking you.

by

debbru 02:29 06 Mar 2018
Answer

Thank you for replying. I meant how do you do a Software Update of the system

debbru 02:30 06 Mar 2018

how do you do a Software Update of the system

Forum Editor 08:54 06 Mar 2018

MJS WARLORD

"....they update software and hardware known as firmware without asking you."

No they don't.

Forum Editor 09:13 06 Mar 2018

Amicroe Australia, the company that distributed the TT2 tablet, ceased to exist in 2017.

I believe the tablet itself was first released in 2015, and was not well reviewed - it was very much a budget market product.

If you can find a software update option in the settings, it's worth a try, but I wouldn't bank on being successful. Obviously, the tablet will need to be connected to WiFi before you start.

KEITH 1955 17:22 06 Mar 2018

note to the FE .... sorry if I gave wrong information , my Samsung android does firmware updates automatically , that's when you see the little green robot that looks like a dustbin , my apps also auto update so I mistakenly thought all tablets did the same.

Forum Editor 17:30 06 Mar 2018

MJS WARLORD

Most Android devices will tell you when a system update is available, so you can consent to the download. You can enable or disable automatic updating of apps. Lots of people disable app auto-updating, so they are in control of what is downloaded, and when.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE 5G review: How fast is 5G in the UK?

How to Brand a Film Festival, Saul Bass style

How to install the iOS 13 beta on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleurs ├ętuis et housses pour Kindle (2019)