How do I use the Calendar in Windows Live Mail

Housten 16:14 11 May 2018

Good Afternoon, Gentlemen, At my age my memory is beginning to fail. So when I saw Calendar in Windows Live Mail I thought it would be a good idea to see how it works. I just want to be able to note down birthdays, anniversaries and that sort of thing so I will not forget to get a present or a card for someone or a couple. But when I tried out the Calendar all it did was record the last email in it, which is not what I want!!

On the other hand does anyone know of a reasonably easy-to-use calendar? Because I do not want it to anything but remind me about some special days over the next few years.

Any and all replies will be very gratefully received.

AroundAgain 20:27 13 May 2018

Hi Housten

If you happen to youse Thunderbird as your email client (which you possibly don't as you have Win Live') you can get a free addon 'ReminderFox' which does exactly what you are looking for.

However, re Win Live, does this help? click here is the Google search page - click here, something on there may be of help?

This Hopefully

Housten 11:09 16 May 2018

Good Morning, AroundAgain,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will investigate both of your suggestions and see which works best for me.

Thank you very much for your reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL