How do I stop Spam emails from Powervoter

Hetti 09:03 16 Dec 2015

Over the last few week I have been receiving lots of spam for competition/insurance/credit cards etc, the mail has a Unsubscribe link but when I click it it I get "Unable to open http.//@powervoter.com.80/xx" other spam email has the word "powervoter" but the numbers at the end of the string are different. Anyone advise how I can stop these please?

Hetti 09:05 16 Dec 2015

I forgot to say I have Kaspersky internet security but cant see any settings to set email preferences

john bunyan 09:09 16 Dec 2015

Most e mail programmes have a Junk mail and blocked senders list. What e mail do you use? I have Office Outlook via Talk Talk. I usually start with looking at the Talk Talk webmail site and block , delete junk there so when I open my Office outlook on my PC, little junk comes in, and if it does I add it to the blocked senders list and delete it on my PC without opening it.

wee eddie 09:14 16 Dec 2015

As John has said. Just tell your eMail Program, that it is Junk, and do not give it a moment's more thought.

Hetti 09:17 16 Dec 2015

Update I have now found setting in Kaspersky to enable spam filtering...........Ill see how it goes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

MacBook Air 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)