How Do I Get These Effects

  The Paul 21:16 06 Oct 2003

Hi all - I'm trying to get a roll over effect on map images. The idea is that when a visitor moves the mouse over certain parts of the map (French regions) that particular regional image comes to life or some such effect. The two links here, are other people sites which have the sort of effect I'm looking for. The second link, simply has the regions as a seperate link while the first link has the actual effect I want. Either would do with first as preference. Any ideads would be grately appreciated.

I use Dreamwweaver MX and Photoshop 5.5.

click here

click here

  The Paul 22:59 06 Oct 2003

Cheers Falkyrn - I've printed off the info for a little nightime reading. Cheers Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPad Air (2019) review

Digital humans aren't just possible - they're essential in today's top games

iMac 27in (2019) review

Les bons plans appareils photos (2019)