How do I get rid of chromium

rhiannonl02 05:18 08 Oct 2017
Answered

Not sure how it happened but chromium has been installed on my laptop and I have watched lots of tutorials on youtube ect. on how to unistall it and delete the files but none of them have worked. It is no longer there when i go into control pannel to uninstall it, i have deleted the icon and all the files when I search for chromium in regedit are gone but i still have the browser along the top of my screen. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:19 08 Oct 2017

I assume you mean the Chrome web browser? Have you downloaded and installed any recent software (apps) it may have come packaged with that?

If you haven't downloaded and installed anything recently then a system restore may be the easiest way to go.

onthelimit1 11:11 08 Oct 2017
Answer

Or do you mean 'chromium virus'? If so, a quick google will give you advice.

rhiannonl02 16:04 08 Oct 2017

Yes the chromium virus

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:46 08 Oct 2017

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?