How do I get this app to work on android

bumpkin 20:56 09 Feb 2018

I have bought an endoscope camera which I have up and working on a Windows laptop using the CD supplied. I wish to intal it on an android tablet or phone, it states that is an adroid camera. I can't instal the software from the disk as I don.t have an external cd drive. I have been give these two sites to download it from "www.kkmoom.com/an97.apk" or "www.kkmoom.com/pc.rar. Having tried both I can't get either to work. Any suggestions please.

wee eddie 23:32 09 Feb 2018

What version of Android is your phone running?

rdave13 23:37 09 Feb 2018

The app is in Google Play click here . Write-up is so-so and worth looking at the comments. If you need to install outside of Play then you have to go to security settings on your Android device and check 'Allow installation of apps from unknown sources' or words to that effect.

bumpkin 21:58 01 Jun 2018

Last post looks like spam. Just charging it up now as I had given up with it before. I will try rdaves link when done. It is a tablet that I bought specifically to use with this camera (endoscope) it is NOT a phone

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)