How do I get this app to work on android

bumpkin 20:56 09 Feb 2018

I have bought an endoscope camera which I have up and working on a Windows laptop using the CD supplied. I wish to intal it on an android tablet or phone, it states that is an adroid camera. I can't instal the software from the disk as I don.t have an external cd drive. I have been give these two sites to download it from "www.kkmoom.com/an97.apk" or "www.kkmoom.com/pc.rar. Having tried both I can't get either to work. Any suggestions please.

wee eddie 23:32 09 Feb 2018

What version of Android is your phone running?

rdave13 23:37 09 Feb 2018

The app is in Google Play click here . Write-up is so-so and worth looking at the comments. If you need to install outside of Play then you have to go to security settings on your Android device and check 'Allow installation of apps from unknown sources' or words to that effect.

bumpkin 21:58 01 Jun 2018

Just charging it up now as I had given up with it before. I will try rdaves link when done. It is a tablet that I bought specifically to use with this camera (endoscope) it is NOT a phone

wee eddie 23:14 30 Jul 2018

Perhaps it would be sensible to tell us what Endoscope you bought and what Tablet you wish to use it with.

None of us, that is not including he that wields the Silver Mouse, is prescient.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

When is the next Apple event?

Les meilleurs VPN gratuits (2018)