How Do I change Keyboard setting to UK?

  Muslimat79 18:37 25 May 2003

I will be glad to know where I can go to change my keyboard setting to UK version. Please help me out.

  Djohn 18:45 25 May 2003

Control panel/keyboard/language, and choose british/english, or english UK, depending on your O/S. J.

  Gongoozler 18:45 25 May 2003

Hi Muslimat79. What version of Windows are you using?

  Eastender 18:46 25 May 2003

You will need 'British English' in Control Panel > Keyboard > Language.

  Eastender 18:48 25 May 2003

Or even English [British]

  Gongoozler 18:49 25 May 2003

Djohn, you beat me to it. Muslimat79, I don't know about XP, but with W98, you will probably be prompted to inset your OS disk. It is also a good idea to remove the unwanted keyboard language to stop Windows trying to revert to it next time you boot up.

  VoG™ 18:49 25 May 2003

If you're running XP you need to look in Control Panel/Regional and Language Options. Select "English (United Kingdom)".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?