How Could I Sell My Custom Gaming PC? (How Much?)

Shaun Laker 21:45 03 Jan 2018

I've been trying to sell my PC for a couple of weeks now but it seems like I have no luck. So I've been thinking if it would be better if I sold the parts separately rather than as a whole PC. Also, how much do you think it could be bought for? Here are my specs: Case: Zalman Z1 Neo Mid Tower Gaming Case With Window - Black CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Base Clock 4GHZ And Turbo 4GHZ GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 4096MB Of GDDR5 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 PSU: Has One (Obviosuly) Not Sure What It Is Though RAM: Kingston DDR4 4GB RAM HyperX Fury HDD: One Storage: 1TB Seagate BarraCuda OS: Windows 10 Cooler: Cosair But I Do Not Know The Specific Model Fan: Again, Has One Not Sure What It Is Though Mouse & Keyboard: Tecknet Premium Kraken 3 LED Illuminated USB Controller: Wired (USB) Xbox 360 Controller (Red) Ethernet Cable: World of Data 30M Black High Quality (Enchanced) Mouse Pad: Razer Mouse Pad

qwbos 00:43 04 Jan 2018

The standard answer would be as much as somebody's willing to pay. How much do you think it's worth, and how much would you be willing to pay for it, will give two different answers.

Forum Editor 08:42 04 Jan 2018

We can't advise on the sale values of computers, or components. Your best bet is to search Ebay for machines with a similar specification.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment bloquer les pop-up sur Android ?