How to change Email for PCA site?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:57 27 Apr 2017
Answered

I losing may email address due to EE closing its Ols dranke freeserve fs servers.

My login for PCA is based on an old freeserve email andd I wish to change it to my new outlook email.

When I click on My Account and change the email it wont accept the new one and throws it out. Now I find It wn't log me in with the old email and have to log in using my facebook log on which I will lose at the end of the month as that too is based on the old freeserve email.

bretsky 19:16 27 Apr 2017

I can't even access my PCA account , just hangs on please wait.

bumpkin 19:17 27 Apr 2017

Email FE is probably the best way to find out but he may well reply here anyway.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:29 27 Apr 2017

Yes that's what I hoping as his answer may then hlp anyone else in the same predicament ;0)

Old Deuteronomy 19:42 27 Apr 2017

It was problems with changing my registered email address that lead me to start a new account and drop Mr Mistoffelees.

Cara2 01:36 28 Apr 2017

Prompted by this thread, as I currently also have a due to expire freeserve email address, I thought I had better update to my new email address.

I found it very straightforward, using my new 'gmail.com' address.

Not sure if that sheds any light on the subject or just frustrates!

Forum Editor 07:52 28 Apr 2017

You should be able to make changes to your profile, using the dialogue box that appears when you click on 'account' in the menu at top left of the forum pages - the three parallel white bars.

Cara2's new email address is visible to me now at the top of her latest post.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:03 17 May 2017

Can get account box up

put in password and confirm but if I change email it just comes up with Email is not valid

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:08 17 May 2017
Answer

OK after about 10 attempts finally got it to accept my new email.

Hope I don't get locked out after this:0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61