How to centre text vertically on page

  TommyRed 12:05 13 Sep 2005

also increase the text size beyond 72. Any advice please? TIA TR

  Mikè 12:12 13 Sep 2005

Are you talking about web-pages? if so in which browser?

  Fateful Shadow 12:13 13 Sep 2005

You can just type the point size you want into the point size box. Not sure about the centering though...sorry!

Hope this helps :)

  TommyRed 12:13 13 Sep 2005

No sorry, in MS Word 2000. TR

  brambles 12:18 13 Sep 2005

Assuming you are using a version of Word

Go to File/Page setup/Layout and make selection

As regards font increase: Highlight the current size 10 12 14 or 72 whatever it is then just type say 100 and hit the enter key.
Hope this helps


  sinbad1 12:18 13 Sep 2005

look for the the tool center lef/ center/center right.Highlight all then change size.

  TommyRed 12:27 13 Sep 2005

Thanks all. TR

  fazer 12:28 13 Sep 2005

A shortcut for you all -

Highlight the text in question then press "Ctrl" and "]" key - each press of the ] key whilst holding down Ctrl will increase the size of the text; conversely, pressing the [ key will reduce the text.

Another useful shortcut is "Ctrl" and "d" - it brings up the font dialogue box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

6 great UX design talks you can watch online

How to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 or iOS 10

Musique de Noël : les meilleures chansons en streaming