How can i change hard drive from (E:) to (G:)?

  prodway 18:56 09 Dec 2004

Hi,I have recently replaced my slave hard drive and it has changed name from Local Disk (G:) to Local Disk (E:).The problem is i have programs installed that look for (G:) and now obviously cant find it,Is there a way to change its name back?Cheers,Paul.

  VoG II 18:58 09 Dec 2004

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?