Hotmail opened notification

wingfield 18:52 19 Mar 2005

I've recently changed over to Hotmail as I wanted to be able to access my e-mails from any PC. The only annoying thing which dooesn't appear to be available is an automatic notification when someone opens an e-mail I've sent so that I know they've at least erad it In other applications I've used this was available as an option but doesn't appear to be with Hotmail. Can I set something up e.g a header with a click here type thing that sends me a message when someone opens an e-mail?

Mr Beeline 22:37 19 Mar 2005

Hi

I am willing to be proved wrong. But I don't think you can. Suspect it might be an anti-SPAM measure.

wingfield 13:17 20 Mar 2005

Mr Beeline, Yes I e-mail MSN as well as this site and I've had a reply and they said it's not available but they'll send it to their experts for consideration

Technotiger 13:23 20 Mar 2005

Hi, Incredimail works with hotmail so if you go to click here you can get a free download, you can then, in Incredimail Options tick in the appropriate place under Receipts.

Cheers.

Technotiger 13:24 20 Mar 2005

ps - in my humble opinion Incredimail is the best e-mail program anyway, and it's free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?