Hotmail MailBox

Stirkius 14:59 17 Jul 2005

Strange problem - When I open my hotmail mailbox (by clicking on little envelope I get the following :-

erver/5.2.4-59306 [c sSf ]) ‹ì}{WÜF¶ïßñZ÷;T:'6ž¸pU©ôÂn°ž@LðääÌ?å%º(4R?¤6&3çÓ̽»$õCM F‰ssH ÝjuíªýÛµ_µ«ôö"¿o¾½ƒÑæÛl˜F“?ƒø|œ‡ýÞ?Á§à¸¸ØÛ|¶›í'¹=_zqp:GýÝã ȧY7;L£8Ÿ]Þ¯a íÿ8?/û‡Ó|7öÇ£´oåy0¼èŸ$É8ë÷zož}ü0è÷†Óôê4ùÜ'ÕÏ÷lÔø§ú¡ÏƒþÐ OuFM…Ð!ÕGâÏ©jh*åSU²!Quœmhshù™:

A full page of it.
I have another hotmail account on the the same machine that works fine and oddly enough if I access the corrupted mail box by typing in click here and entering name and password it opens ok......

Tried to look for a setting - can see it is set to western european in the encoding bit....driving me barmy !

Technotiger 16:51 17 Jul 2005

Hi, just a suggestion - I would advise completely deleting the 'problem' account and then reinstall/set it up, from scratch.

Good luck.

Cheers

Stirkius 13:11 19 Jul 2005

Tried this - still getting corruption
A box appears briefly saying something about running scripts but disappears before I can read it fully

Any other ideas most welcome

Stirkius 13:11 19 Jul 2005

Tried this - still getting corruption
A box appears briefly saying something about running scripts but disappears before I can read it fully

Any other ideas most welcome

Technotiger 19:52 19 Jul 2005

Hi, sorry you still have this problem. I would suggest then, that you contact MSN and ask for a solution. I believe there is a link to enable you to do this.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?