Hotmail address's

tonyx1302 18:16 21 Jun 2003

How do I remove the list of address's when I receive an email. When I receive an email that has been forwarded to me and a long list of other people how can I forward the contents of the email only and not the list of address's. Plus I can I print an email without all the address's

tonyx1302 18:34 21 Jun 2003

O.K. You have sussed me out. Not only am I new to the Internet but I am dumb as well!!! How the hell do I copy and paste back? ( in idiot proof gargon language please)

Thanks for your help Agent Smith,Ironman etc

Legolas 18:41 21 Jun 2003

You can highlight the text you want to copy from the hotmail message right click and choose 'copy' then click compose to compose a new message click on the 'edit' tab at the top of your browser and choose 'paste' the text you copied will be pasted into the new message.

Legolas 18:57 21 Jun 2003

Ditto to what Agent Smith says. The people who learn are the people who can admit they need a bit of help.

Legolas 19:00 21 Jun 2003

I just learned the keyboard shortcuts from VoG®'s post. I am hopeless when it comes to these I learn them then never use them.

Legolas 19:12 21 Jun 2003

lol Very good VoG® but I fear that is one test I will fail miserably. I doubt always having used a graphical interface coupled with point and click makes me lazy about learning keyboard shortcuts.

tonyx1302 16:10 22 Jun 2003

Many thanks to Agent Smith,Ironman,Legolas and everybody for all their help. I have spent time on your suggestions and have solved the problem. Thank you. My next problem....we are thinking of buy a iPod digital music player for our sons birthday. 1, Are they easy to understand and how do you download from the Internet ( we haven't got Broadband) 2, What one should we be buying. He has medium size cd collection.
As We are complete novices on the pc and the Internet, any basic help and advice would once again be greatfully received

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)