Horizontal lines on monitor

  bythor 18:32 17 Mar 2006

What you describe sounds like 'flyback', so I guess it's a crt monitor you're using. If you have never noticed it before, then you could be correct in thinking it's a sign of something about to change. It may well be that it's always been at this level and you're only just noticing (it would be more apparent with a 'black' picture). Screen voltage is something that can only really be adjusted by a competent technician - you could either get a tv repair man to check it out for you, or wait till it gets worse then deal with it if you are prepared to carry on until then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?