Highliting text in IE browser

  golfpro 06:52 22 Jul 2003

How do you highlite text in Web sites and forum sites with the Keyboard, I can do this in Word with the Shift/arrow keys but this does not seem to work in my browser, the only way I can do it is with the mouse.

  davidg_richmond 06:59 22 Jul 2003

You can do so the same way as in Word when typing into the text box but not with standard text displayed on a web page. You need to use the mouse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?