High Accuracy PDF to XML Converter

TimOH 16:11 19 Oct 2018

I have hundreds of legal documents from regulators in PDFs that I need to convert into XML format for online processing. I am prepared to pay if the plug-in or application is able to retain the paragraph numbering and indentations of the original texts once converted. They are legal documents so they have to retain the integrity during conversion. Can you recommend a solution that will not require a lot of follow up cleaning of formatting in particular?

wiganken2 08:56 20 Oct 2018

Have you tried the free online file converter www.zamzar.com ? It was recommended by the PC Advisor magazine. I have used it once and it seemed good to me. I have no connection with zamzar.

TimOH 09:56 20 Oct 2018

Many thanks for the reply - I will look at this option. The ultimate solution I am hoping to find is a plug-in to the application I use for legal work or some open source code.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL