Hercules Prophetview 920DVI Pro-your impressions

3Toed 19:43 19 Dec 2003

Hi,
I would greatly appreciate your impressions,if you own the aboce LCD-both for text/image clarity and gaming potential.
Thanks in advance.

hugh-265156 23:33 19 Dec 2003

this screen has been on sale for a while i think and the early versions(under different model name) had a bad press due to slow response times and poor contrast etc and so on.

the new updated dvi version gets good reviews and i want one,very nice.should play games very well.

type "prophetview dvi 920" or similar into click here for some reviews,may help you decide.

3Toed 08:24 20 Dec 2003

Cheers huggyg71,this particular model has only just come out as you mentioned(nov 03),i've now ordered this from overclockers click here
Fourth screen down-dvi £352 seems a good price,and
thinking about it i'm not gonna get much feedback or many reviews(can only find the non dvi's for reviewing).As always with anything new-you pays your money and takes your chance,but hercules for me have always been good for quality and for reliability-will let you know anyway-fingers,toes and legs crossed.
Have a good christmas !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

See iconic duo Smith and Foulkes' epic animation for the BBC's Winter Olympics coverage

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts