HELP?????RUNDLL

apartridge 10:45 06 Jun 2004

WEN I TURN ON MY PC THIS COMES UPCAN ANY1 HELP OR TELL ME WAT IT IS,,,,ERROR LOADING C:\WINDOWS|DOWNLOAD PROGRAM FILES BRIDGE.DLL THE SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND,,,,,,ANYHELP WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL

bremner 10:56 06 Jun 2004

The system is looking for Bridge.dll. It is likely that you have recently deleted a program (possibly improperly) and all the relevant entries in the registry have not been delted as well.

You can edit the registry - dodgy if you do not know what you are doing - or reinstall the deleted program and uninstall it again through its unistall icon or through Add/Remove programs.

ps typing in upper case is considered shouting on internet forums and should be avoided.

rawprawn 12:19 06 Jun 2004

If you just need the dll file click here I hope this helps.

steve0 13:10 06 Jun 2004

Bridge is part of a Trojan - it sometimes remains behind even when removed by Adaware - it did for me. I founfd the easiest way to stop the error message was to stop it loading at startup - msconfig etc

stalion 13:14 06 Jun 2004

try here explains what you have cancel the pop up when you get to site click here

bremner 13:14 06 Jun 2004

Take a look at this click here

Fruit Bat 13:17 06 Jun 2004

Run CW Shredder click here

/\0/\

bremner 16:20 06 Jun 2004

By E mail

"thanxs very much 4 your help but im a real novice on pc and dont really know wat im doing,,what would u do in my shoes is it a serious problem,,i didnt really under stand your replay sorry"

As an opening gambit I would run CW Shredder as suggested by Fruit Bat. If the problem is still their post back and we will suggest a next step.

Beza 17:34 06 Jun 2004

Complete novice here. I am getting similar message of 'error loading c:\progra~1\NTLDIAL\RyDial.dll' I have recently changed to wanadoo broadband, was on NTL World standard, and thus removed (not very well) all NTL details from my PC. Can you give any ideas how i can cure this annoying start up message.

bremner 17:47 06 Jun 2004

You have not removed the NTL software properly. If you still have the NTL softwrae reinstall it and then remove it via Add / Remove programs.

You should start a new thread for your problem and if this does not work I would suggest a new thread.

canard 17:49 06 Jun 2004

Be careful- nwiz.exe is a component of the Nvidia Geforce display software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?