Help! Problem regarding windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

Josh Nicholas 09:30 20 Jul 2018

Good day everyone,

Firstly, i had problems with the blue screen before for some reason, i don't know the cause of it, back there i was just get home from college then i turn on my laptop then the blue screen infinite loop error ocurred. then after get it fixed some how ( i change the boot from boot menu the "F2" buttom From AHCI to IDE, and somehow i can boot my laptop now ) but the problems regarding my license to windows 7 turned to 30 days trial.

Regarding my laptop i got from my brother and i have been using them since 2011, so i don't really know about the license he used either it's subscription or lifetime, but my brother said it's installed from the original dvd+ license so i think its lifetime.

Well that's the cronology of what happen, now the main issue that i want to ask is :

1.Is it affected by the harddrive boot form AHCI to IDE 2.my friens suggested to reactive the keys, which i already found the key from software key recovery ( some sort of that, still haven't found the dvd box ).He said to remove my license key from command promt and re enter my old key which i found. can somebody teach me about this because i've been searching on videos or tutorial mostly on Youtub* but didn't found any. Or maybe someone had a better solutions.

Thanks before.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)