Help, pc problem... windows7/ wireless/

portugal2812 17:35 09 Oct 2015

Hi guys. Pc have a problem. I have a Toshiba Sattelite a660-12x and a few days ago, after installing windows10, the network wouldnt enable. I tried everything, bios default settings, cmd commands to enable it, so many things... then I took it to an informatic shop, so they could fix my pc. Well, they told me it was windows10 that was the problem and we had to downgrade to 7 again (the problem wasnt the wlan hardware cause they say they experience with another ano and same result). So I did. Same result of network not enabling. Then, I took pc over the shop again and one they later, they had fix the problem. Wireless is good again. Now, the problem is that after I use the pc a while, it just disconnects the internet (and the network button in windows bar stays on!), and if I go to network and sharing center, it doesnt open it, and lags the pc. Even the usb ports dont work after that. I can't shutdown the pc afterwards because it wont shutdown. It just says "Shutting down", or something and don't power off. I installed drivers, format the pc, everything. What could the problem be? PLEASE, help me.

chub_tor 12:51 10 Oct 2015

Do you have a recovery partition on your laptop? You can usually access this by holding down the 0 key or the F12 key when booting up. Did you make a recovery disc when you first got the machine? If not you can buy one from Toshiba or from other sources.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)