Help with black screen on monitor

Saber_CBM 12:37 14 Jun 2018

Hi all,

first of all, thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to try and help with this problem. A few weeks ago my PC auto-updated, and ever since then, I've had an issue with one of my screens. I'm currently running 3 screens, two Samsung S24D330 and an Acer K242HL with the Intel HD Graphics 530 display adaptor. The issue I'm having is that I can't get all 3 displays working simultaneously anymore, all is OK on boot up, but once windows sign in screen comes up, after logging in I can only view 2 of the screens, The PC knows the screen is there as I can move a web page to that screen, although I can't actually see it, if that makes sense! I've since done a fresh install of Windows and the issue is still persisting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:11 14 Jun 2018

maybe you need to reload the Intel driversfrom intels web site as windows has a habit of reverting to its own drivers after an update

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?