HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE

drdeath 14:33 01 Dec 2003

Hello people was wondering if any of you kind souls could advise me on what package to buy for a complete beginner to "design a website" ie dreamweaver,paint shop pro etc,as i have no real idea what to buy im just looking to build a hobbie type website,any advice would be gratful kind regards

Patr100 15:42 01 Dec 2003

Depends what you have to spend but I would say that Frontpage is more user friendly to the beginner than DreamWeaver and will do most things you are likely to want.

Pesala 17:04 01 Dec 2003

If you're looking for the simplest approach, Page Plus 9 will produce a site like this in ten minutes flat from a template click here

Obviously you will have to edit the content, but a lot of the hard work is done for you. Page Plus has powerful graphic tools and page layout tools built-in, but many web design tasks would be much easier in Frontpage or Net Objects Fusion.

STEVE71163 17:58 01 Dec 2003

If you are looking for a hosting company as well i would take a look at click here who give you £400 of free web software. One of them is Netobjects fusion 7 which is easy to get to grips with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

3D illustrator Billelis on how to promote yourself on social media

iMac Pro review

Apple Music : comment obtenir 3 mois gratuits ?