Have laptop will travel

  User-E70658AE-BDD7-4DD5-AE5EE3B7769D7D2C 10:23 14 Jun 2005

Intend to use my laptop in france however understand telephone connector for telephone flylead (jack plug) is different to UK plug. Is there such a thing as an adaptor I can plug into my existing flylead.

Also does anyone know of pay as you go providers in France (dialing code and Tel numbers would be very useful)

Many Thanks

  sicknote 11:12 14 Jun 2005
  SANTOS7 11:27 14 Jun 2005

click here
this may help,good luck.........

  brambles 11:30 14 Jun 2005

click here


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?