Has anyone used Peach Snap'n'Print for HP printers

FatboySlim71 16:46 30 May 2007

I was wondering if anyone has used the Peach Snap'n'Print for HP printers, as I am thinking of purchasing some and was wondering what they were like prior to purchasing them.

Thanks

jimv7 08:50 02 Jun 2007
  FatboySlim71 09:28 02 Jun 2007

Thanks jimv 7 for the help/link but I had already visited this site. Ill close this topic now as it seems as if the Peach Snap'n'Print are not as popular as I first thought they would have been. I may just stick with using the original H P inks as I have not had any problems whatsoever with these.

I have tried compatible HP cartridges but by opinion of these is they are a below par substitute over the original H P inks. I am not saying that the Peach Snap'n'Print, would fall into this catergory, but the Peach Snap'n'Print are expensive in the begining, and the more I think about it the more I am dubious about forking out a large amount, if there is a chance that I will not be getting the high quality results that I have been used to from my original H P inks. I think basically, if I had got a large amount of positive replies on here or if a friend had purchased them and I could see the results first hand, then I would probably have taken the plunge and bought them. Thanks to anyone who has replied, its much appreciated. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Middlesex University art, illustration and graphic design

Best Mac tips, tricks and timesavers

Comment identifier le modèle de son iPad ?