Has anyone used Peach Snap'n'Print for HP printers

[DELETED] 16:46 30 May 2007

I was wondering if anyone has used the Peach Snap'n'Print for HP printers, as I am thinking of purchasing some and was wondering what they were like prior to purchasing them.

Thanks

[DELETED] 08:18 01 Jun 2007

Can you give bit more detail - a link to explain what these items are, for instance, rather than readers having to do their own search.

[DELETED] 08:36 01 Jun 2007

My question is "I was wondering if anyone has used the Peach Snap'n'Print for HP printers"

There seems little point in providing a link to explain what they are, if people have never heard of them or don't know what they are, then they will have obviously never used them. The emphasis of my question is, has anyone used them?

[DELETED] 08:47 01 Jun 2007

I have a Logitech media keybaord, with this keyboard I have some keys on it which I can assign various functions like, open program, load web page etc, one of the functions that I can assign is KEYSTROKE ASSIGNMENT, I was wondering if it is possible to program one of these keys with an instruction etc that would then Hibernate the pc once I had pressed it.

Thanks in advance.

[DELETED] 08:48 01 Jun 2007

OOPs posted in the wrong part.

Sorry.

[DELETED] 09:08 01 Jun 2007

OK then.

The lack of a response (and your continual "bumps") showed that no readers had used this whatever it is but a link might have prompted someone to remark on something similar or perhaps an improvement on the original thing that you were asking about.

[DELETED] 09:27 01 Jun 2007

Regarding "The lack of a response (and your continual "bumps") I have not had a lack of response as "Nan Ominous" posted a reply after I had bumped several times. Most people will know on here that it is sometimes a matter of getting the right person on at the right time for a question to be answered, thats why I have bumped several times

Regarding "a link might have prompted someone to remark on something similar" There is nothing similar to the Peach system and also my question was "I was wondering if anyone has used the Peach Snap'n'Print".

As I have mentioned "I was wondering if anyone has used the Peach Snap'n'Print" which is a simply enough question IMO, if people do not know what they are then obviously they will not be able to answer my question.

[DELETED] 20:20 01 Jun 2007

bump

[DELETED] 21:59 01 Jun 2007

bump

Migwell 22:15 01 Jun 2007

After all those bumps, you seem to have your answer.

Which in my book equates to a NO

[DELETED] 22:56 01 Jun 2007

Migwell, like I have previously stated "on here it is sometimes a matter of catching the right person on at the right time in order to get the question answered", hence all the bumps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Meet Superfiction, the little design studio with a load of character

Best Mac buying guide 2018

Comment résoudre les problèmes de connexion internet d’un iPhone ?