Hardware rec for Android studio with futter

DummyBoss 10:17 12 May 2019

My PC specs:

Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz RAM : 4.00 GB System Type : 64-Bit Operating System Operating System: Windows 7 professional Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

System requirements of android studio:

• Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
  • 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
  • 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB +for Android SDK and emulator system image)
  • 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution

System Requirements for Flutter:

• Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
  • Disk Space: 400 MB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
  • Tools:
    • Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
    • Windows PowerShell 5.0 or newer (this is pre-installed with Windows 10)
    • Git for Windows 2.x, with the Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt option.

I didn't have Windows 7 Service Pack 1. I can't install PowerShell 5.0 in my PC.

My PC met all the Official System requirements for android studio. I can't meet all the System Requirements of Flutter. I still have problems launching Virtual device, Lagging, etc in Android Studio.

Android Virtual device launching errors in event log:

Emulator: Warning: Quick Boot/ Snapshots not supported on this machine. A CPU with EPT + UG features is currently needed. We will address this in a future release

Emulator: emulator: ERROR: AdbHostServer.cpp93: Unable to connect to adb daemon on port: 5037

Emulator: emulator: ERROR: AdbHostServer.cpp93: Unable to connect to adb daemon on port: 5037

Emulator: WARNING: init: Missing WGL extension create_content

Emulator: emulator: WARNING: UpdateCheck: Failure Error

Here is a video of the problem: click here don't mind the audio in this YouTube video. Please mute the audio while watching this video.

What is the cause?

What Hardware do you recommend to run Android Studio With FLUTTER which supports PowerShell and other Requirements?

Thank You.

Please

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE 5G review: How fast is 5G in the UK?

Best Monitor Calibrators

Powerbeats Pro review

Les bons plans sport (2019)