Hardrive split poblem

  bdh1983 13:07 09 Jul 2006

Hi. Im not an experienced computer user and i have a problem with my harddrive. I have a split C & D drive with only about 700MB of free space on the C drive but 39GB of free space on D drive. How can i move some of my free space from D to C drive without it affecting my PC. I am using windows 98SE.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

  mgmcc 13:38 09 Jul 2006

To change the partition structure without data loss, you need a partition manager, the best known of which is "Partition Magic".

Originally PowerQuest Partition Magic, it is now sold under the Symantec (Norton) brand name. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations

HomePod review

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2018)