hard drive petitions

  robert-1451982 19:38 29 May 2010

My C Drive is too small and my D drive has plaenty of space - how do I alter the petition I have which was done for me about a year ago-kindest regards rob

  bremner 19:51 29 May 2010

Its partition.

You will need something like partition magic click here

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:55 29 May 2010

What operating system?

Windows & and Vista can change partition size in Disk management.

  chub_tor 20:01 29 May 2010

I found Psrtition Wizard click here very easy to use when I had a problem with the Windows7/Vista Disk Management tool and it works with 64 bit versions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

18 Best Adult Colouring In Books 2018

HomePod review

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2018)