Hard Drive freezing file manager

Lukas Erlich 21:59 02 Jan 2019

Hello, I have problem with my hard drive(Seagate Expansion Portable 1TB), when i plug it in, it acts as healthy, but when I want to get data, or write new to it, it freezes the file manager and others applications, working with drive (like disk manager etc.) and after while of not responding waves it freezes also windows. Led is blinking after some work with drive. I tried different ports, different computer, different operating system, I changed cable, nothing helped. Disk manager finaly worked after a day of waiting and trying and it says that drive is OK, also format and usage is right. I need those data, so I haven't tried formating, because of data loss. I don't know if it can be related, but I made "disk check" on that drive, using command "chkdsk E: /f /r", before.

Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language.

wee eddie 00:15 03 Jan 2019

Scanned it with your AV?

henrydevid1 05:44 03 Jan 2019

Actually, I faced some small problem with install driver on my personal computer, so for that, I have some different tricks to solve it. My suggestion is that you will just reset the pc and after that, you will do it easily. For more just browse epson scanner driver

Guest 1234512842 11:30 03 Jan 2019

I can't update the app properly. Actually, I was facing 503 service unavailable issue after that I am facing this issue. Can anyone help me to solve it?

wee eddie 12:27 03 Jan 2019

Spamfest - FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf