Graphis card drivers or bios problem

Babajaan 13:51 07 May 2018

Wll i have hp n8m23pa, When i was playing games there were glitches,then i thought that there mey be problem with hp switchable graphics drivers so i replaced the hp switchable graphics drivers with latest amd drivers it worked fine then i shutdowned the laptop ,and then it goes when i tried to powerup the laptop there is only the capslock led blink 5 times and the power led shuts down and the capslock led blinks continously...i dont know what to do..is there any one can help me..i am totally freaking out..hepl me plzz

rdave13 15:02 07 May 2018

Have a look at this article, click here .

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

Illustrator Rose Blake gives a kid-friendly update for David Hockney's art guide A History of…

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment afficher des sous-titres sur Netflix ?