Graphics Card VIVO Connection

Gaz W 18:32 05 Apr 2007

I've been looking for graphics cards with VIVO (Video In, Video Out). I have a capture card and I am aware of the advantages of those over solutions in graphics cards. However, I am looking for a graphics card with VIVO. I've noticed that most of the cards I've bought in the past have had an external connector from the S-Video output, rather than using the yellow connector often included on the board.

I've searched everywhere and can't find a device that would allow me to have video inputs actually on the front of my case.

I'm looking for that because I don't like plugging in extra cables to a case and having trailing cables for the occasions I would connect things to it. S-Video connections in my experience end up getting damaged by knocking the cable.

What I'm actually thinking of is specifically a device that runs from the graphics card to a spare drive bay at the front of the case with S-Video, Composite and audio in.

Does anyone know of either a card that comes with the internal VIVO connector, or at least a separate device that gives this connection?

Regards,

Gaz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Best Keyboards for Designers & Artists

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)