Graphic Card problem with drivers

MelloXVI L.B.G 14:21 21 Apr 2017

Fisrt of all sr for bad english, then the story begin ... i was downloding the warframe to play and then i open it my screen become black and only the mouse can see...then i restart the pc over 9000 times :P and before open the windows before the password part i was taking bluescreen i thing his code was 0x00000116 :P something like this...then i try to find the solution on youtube from 116 bluescreen and i couldn't fix it so the only thing it left to do is format...when i do format to my pc was all good my pc open good like everyone pc after format...when i installing the drivers all driver work fine expect the drivers for my graphic card...i main when i install the driver of my graphic card and restart the pc at the part of password only mouse can be seen all other was black...but if i write the pass enter to pc but is all black like i don't can screen expect mouse pls help me !!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:54 21 Apr 2017

Mother board make / model?

Graphics card make model?

MelloXVI L.B.G 14:59 21 Apr 2017

ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc) GRAPHIC Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. GA-A75-UD4H (Socket M2) MOTHERBOARD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?