Gpu or Power supply Problem?

Sarah Mash 03:07 29 Oct 2018

So i have a alienware 17 laptop now recently its powercord broke and i brought a new one but the new one is for a alienware M17 how ever it has the same Volts,Amps and Watts as my old one did. The problem is since i got it my laptop has not been able to run high gpu games insted they freeze or give me a black screen. Now i checked the gpu the temprature is normal but it is running only 35% of its ability and says its not getting enough power. Now it could be this cord as it does slip out the socket alot and the problems came after i got it but i dont know much about laptops. So is the powercord doing this or is my gpu dieing?

yonie37amb 07:22 29 Oct 2018

Power supply of your device encountered any problem just Download Bluestacks to it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:34 29 Oct 2018

`as it does slip out the socket alot

check the jack plug is the same size.

Sarah Mash 14:00 29 Oct 2018

when i say socket i mean wall socket not the one in the laptop

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:45 29 Oct 2018

what sort of plug do you have on it?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France