Is this a good swap or not?

lm1234321 17:08 18 Jul 2018

Hi,

I’m a complete computer noob but I’m wanting to trade my PS4 for a desktop computer that I can comfortably play fortnite at full spec on.

The following are the specs of the computer someone has said they’ll swap for a PS4:

PC includes: Gigabyte Ga-ep41 Motherboad Intel 4 core Quad 3.2ghz Processor 2Gb Nvidia Graphics Hd card 4 Gb of Ddr2 800fsb Memory 1 Tb Hardrive (1000gb) Dvd writer Custom neon lights (comes with remote change colour)

Pc is running geniuine windows 7 pro. Selling for £180 or very nearest offer. Swap for a PS4 or Xbox One Read less

Please let me know :)

wee eddie 01:46 19 Jul 2018

Not my speciality but we would need to know more about the processor's generation and graphics card model, my guess is that they'll be getting a bargain.

Gamers PCs do not come at this price point and old PCs cannot really play modern games. You really need to be thinking £800 to £1000+

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)