Gmail not showing on my Android Tablet

RISC OS user 16:17 24 Jul 2018
Answered

Each time I access my Gmail on the Tablet I get the following message re the Primary emails "There was a problem while syncing this folder, Try later". When I try later I get a message which reads "You've finished!". This is despite my having sent a test email from another Gmail address and I have not accessed it anywhere else. When I check into my Gmail email account on the PC the email is there. It will of course disappear when I access it through Thunderbird. Emails received in the promotions or the social folders are there to see. Have I a problem or have I not set up the gmail account correctly on the Tablet?

RISC OS user 15:59 26 Jul 2018
Answer

I have now sorted this problem, not the most obvious bet easy!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs