GAMES THREAD - 5/04/03 to 12/04/03

tbh72 13:28 05 Apr 2003

To View The First Game Thread click here

The 1st thread includes information on DESSERT COMBAT , COMMAND & CONQUER GENERAL , BLOOD RAYNE , UNREAL TOURNAMENT , BLACK HAND DOWN , CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER , HALF LIFE , COUNTER STRIKE , OPPOSING FORCE & BLUESHIFT.

Please post ALL games queries, questions & comment's within this thread, add the game name to the TITLE.

Enjoy

PS - Someone elses turn to start the thread next saturday, decide amongst yourselves!!! hehehe

Soy (AKA tran1) 14:14 05 Apr 2003

Hi,

I installed the half-life patch as suggested and Half-life is working now. For counter strike, I phoned up Sierra Support and they have solved my problem. The problem was with Zonealarm firewall. I had to shut-down the firewall to play, even though I gave CS permission to access the internet through Zonealarm etc.

Installed Sygate yesterday and have had no probs running it with CS.

Thanks again for the help!

John T

tbh72 14:19 05 Apr 2003

Hi Soy, glad you got those problems sorted out. & thanks for posting the result / reasons for other to learn from.

Spook Tooth 21:27 05 Apr 2003

Email notification of new message posts can be changed from default by unticking the little box in the lower left hand corner, tbh72, that'll save you from being spammed to death by us.

Thanks for starting the current one, never thought to just do that and include the date in the topic title, solves a lot of problems so easily - hee hee.

CM4 should have a patch out soon enough then Bailey08787. Follow IPs links, find some forums and see how they are getting on with it.

Spook Tooth 21:32 05 Apr 2003

New Desert Combat alpha mod (version 0.3) is available for public download.

click here

Forgot to say last post. Sorry for double posting!

Some of us never grow up, leo49. ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?