GAMES RANDOMLY CRASHING ON MY LAPTOP

steppenwolf070 20:06 13 Sep 2018

Good evening ladies and gentleman.First of all, excuse me if I make mistakes in my grammar. English is not my mother tongue. A few months ago I bought a second hand Toshiba L855 i5 because I need a laptop for college. I works really fine and because I love playing games, I tried some (I am aware that this laptop isn't the best for gaming - specs below). While I played NFS MW2 my game randomly froze. I tried it again and after some playing time, the game froze again. After that I played CoD Black Ops and it worked without any issues. While I was playing (or was trying to play) PES2017 or NFS Undercover the game randomly freezes, it shows me my desktop and the game continues normally. Sometimes it freezes completely and I have to force the shut down with the power button. While playing Fortinte the game freezes, but I can close the game with task manager. I'm starting to lose my nerves with this. I'm asking if someone knows the reason and if someone had similar problems. My brother said that Windows 10 might be the reason or the hard disk. I would be really happy if someone could help me. The specs are:

Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

RAM 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)

Graphics 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series (Toshiba)

CPU Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.60GHz up to 3.20GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology

wee eddie 02:39 14 Sep 2018

In summertime the usual cause for this problem is restricted access to the airways that cool the processor.

Usually dust

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)