Game controllers not working

ponytail 16:44 30 Dec 2012

Have just installed Ship Simulator 2008 but none of the threecontrollers I have seem to work with it.The controllers are Saitek P2500-Rumble pAD XBOX 360 wired controller Game Prince JH-907 How can I check if they are installed correctly I am running Windows 7

Ian in Northampton 18:15 30 Dec 2012

Do they show up in Device Manager with a yellow exclamation mark against them? You've installed the drivers for them, right?

ponytail 19:17 30 Dec 2012

Just looked in devise manager but heading would they come under.I looked in devices and printers and clicked on two devices clicked on properties and it says devices are working properly and the drivers are up to date

ponytail 19:18 30 Dec 2012

How do I configure the game to use the joysticks

ponytail 12:27 01 Jan 2013

Hi woolwell so been so long in coming have now got the dreaded flu + pulled a muscle in my back.Thegame did not come with a manual and have looked onn line but not sure what all the controls aresuppoesed to do but will take another look

rdave13 12:57 01 Jan 2013

You might need to calibrate the controller. Pressing the CTRL + SHIFT keys when clicking on properties brings up the settings tab, from here.

ponytail 13:52 01 Jan 2013

I have just right clicked on the three controllers then clicked on properties then hld down control and shift but nothing happens.The three controllers which are connected up are Prince Game JH-907,Xbox 360 wired controller andSaitek P2500 Rumble Force Pad have not tried my Logitek attack 3 joystick yet

ponytail 13:58 01 Jan 2013

I have just gon into all three controllers and right clicked them cliked on properties and held down control and shift but nothing happens,The three controller I have connected at present are Game Prince JH-907,XBOX 360 wired controller and Saitek P2500 Rumble Force Pad

ponytail 14:03 01 Jan 2013

I trie to send my last reply and got the following message PC Advisor.co.uk is not rrsponding due to a long running script I have had this message several times lately so sent it again as was not sure whether it had gone

ponytail 14:07 01 Jan 2013

Hi Woolwell just seen your reply so how would I change the input commands and would that be only for my Logitek Attack Force 3 Joystick or would it be suitable formy other three controllers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T to be sold on contract in UK from O2, EE and Vodafone

Adobe takes the limits off Typekit, renames to Adobe Fonts

Surface Laptop 2 vs MacBook Pro

Où acheter un Mac ?