Fuji Finepix F401 & ipod camera conector

daisy2bell 10:42 25 Mar 2007

I have a Fuji Finepix F401 digi camera, and would like to purchase a ipod camera connecter.
I have contacted fuji to ask if my camera is compatable. Their reply "don't know"
Is their anyone out there who has the same camera and the ipod connector.
Long shot I know.

skidzy 10:57 25 Mar 2007

daisy2bell can you explain exactly what you wish to do please.

daisy2bell 11:12 25 Mar 2007

You can connect the camera to a portable devise (ipod camera connector) and transfer photos to the ipod. Useful when traveling to free up the camera.

skidzy 11:19 25 Mar 2007

Had a google and cannot find anything,but if its possible...maybe your local camera shop can make this cable for you.
To be honest,im not sure its possible.

skidzy 11:21 25 Mar 2007

Found this click here
but i think you are looking for just a cable ?

skidzy 11:22 25 Mar 2007

Better description click here

Technotiger 12:05 25 Mar 2007

Hi, I have the Fuji Finepix F810, nowhere in the instructions does it mention anything about connecting to a portable device other than by USB cable (supplied with the camera). It can connect to a television, to view pics direct from camera, or pics can be transfered to pc or XD Card/SmartMedia for freeing-up space on camera.

^wave^ 13:19 25 Mar 2007

i have a finepix a370 and the camera connecter for the ipod 5gen 30gig and it works fine i done load pics to the ipod when my camera card is full and wen i get hone i just transfer them to the computer couldnt be easier.

Kate B 13:59 25 Mar 2007

Should be fine - it's a simple gizmo that's worked with every camera I've tried it on. Well worth the money.

daisy2bell 14:49 25 Mar 2007

Thanks guys, I'm just worried that if I buy one and it's not compatable with my camera, I cannot return it.
I'll check that out before I make any purchase.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?