Front ear phone connections please.

rickf 09:22 16 Sep 2003

Hi All,
Where do the front ear phone port cables connect to. I have 6 channel sound on board. Managed the usb connections ok but totally flumoxed by the ear phone connections. Thanks in advance.

rickf 14:48 16 Sep 2003

Thanks people. Mobo Gigabyte GA-8IG1000 Pro. I think you're right Diesee. I'll just leave it if the connection cuts off the loudspeakers I had thought maybe its only cut off when the phones are plugged in.

BTW, do you guys happen to know of 5.1 speakers with earphone plug on the front. I don't want the audigy ext. or extigy ext whioch both have this capability.

rickf 11:34 17 Sep 2003

Thanks Smiler. I'll check. Do I take it that you have the same mobo? I am very pleased with it but have not been using the onboard graphics. Bought a MSI 256mb 5600FX instead. I did not like the graphics onboard although adequate fro ordinary purposes.

rickf 13:52 17 Sep 2003

Have got a different 5.1 card but have decided not to use at the mo until I can afford good speakers. The onboard sound is 6.1 which is v, useful. The board for your info is v. stable and fast and has 800fsb which is a bit future proof for a bit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Far Cry New Dawn preview

Adobe buys Substance Painter and Designer to bring 3D tools to Creative Cloud

How to stop your iPhone, iPad or Mac getting hacked

Comment regarder les Oscars 2019 ?