Front ATX USB Ports & Manufacturing Type

Giggle n' Bits 19:56 17 Nov 2019

Hello I have a clumsy daughter who often breaks the front ATX Case USB Ports or Audio Jacks. Not sure if she heavy handed when plugging in things to the ports or if she's snapping plugged in USB items like Iphone, USB Flash drives and headphones.I am fed up having to buy a new case and rebuild her machine to get the ports working again Are USB & Audio Port Jacks on the front of case all the same quality and manufacturer made or are some better made than others. I have tried a top mounted USB & Audio Jack and she manages to goose these up too. Anyone know a solid case where its unlikely for her to break the ports. Thanks in Advance

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:14 17 Nov 2019

cheapest way is to connect via a port extender then if she breaks that then just replace it

click here

Giggle n' Bits 00:11 19 Nov 2019

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\ Going back to my question, does anyone happen to know if there are number of different Front ATX Case USB ports manufacturers or is there just one manufacturer of Case USB Ports.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo confirms Find X2 flagship phone for 2020

The best new design books

Mac Pro 2019 release date, price, features & specs

Soldes d’hiver 2020 : dates, sites participants et bons plans