Hot Topics

Free audio Editor

eedcam 09:07 25 Mar 2009

This Freebie looks handy might have the edge on Audacity as it can burn and rip in house and has a kind of timer
click here

eedcam 18:49 25 Mar 2009

If you had looked properly your one is the earlier version whereas giveaway of the day is a later version with several improvements Hence the title Advanced Audio editor as opposed to just Audio editor and its from the Makers. I will agree that any free site other than Gaotd needs watching as sometimes they have a sneaky charge somewhwere for support etc'

eedcam 21:45 25 Mar 2009

Know Idea why but the one you linked and the one I linked are the same but different versions so see nowt suspicious as to that. As to others It is not uncommon for Some merchants to do this Even Old dvd shrink and Audacity get used to con people into paying indirectly for them (not honest donation requests. Appreciate we are not discussing comparisons but for a freebie cant see much wrong with it and makes a change from Audacity particularlily being able to rip and burn hence my original post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition: Rumoured specs, availability and more

“Drawing a comic is like directing a movie”: Cartoonist Chendi Xu on her European yarns

Apple Breakfast: iOS 14 public beta & iPhone 12 price rise

Offre exclusive : Windows 10 Pro à seulement 39,99 €