FPS Lags and Stutters PLS HELP :)

Jacob Hultqvist 14:37 17 Oct 2018

Hey! So i have this problem where i play some games. For instance, Forza Horizon 4. I Get these FPS drops despite having between 120 and 80 FPS (depending on where i am on the map) where the FPS drops down to 30 for 0.5 seconds and then up to my normal FPS again. Sometimes it´s only one stutter and other times it is more stutters during 2 or 3 seconds. I have also blue screened 2 times and the game has crashed like 3 or 4 times.

I would like to know what the issue is so if you know i would be very happy :)

Below i have posted a link to a screenshot of my OpenHardwareMonitor. Its usually how it looks when im playing FH4 and i cant see any difference when the stutter occurs.

Note that the CPU doesn´t allways go to a 100% when a stutter occurs. Sometimes it goes to 100% and the game still runs fine.

click here Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB RAM: 8GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB 1TB HDD

Sincerely, Jacob

Gear CPU:

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France