This Forum - not auth to view this page. Why?

Technotiger 19:16 15 Feb 2005

Hi Guys, xpsp2 - alongside the red PC Adviser logo at top of this page I now have a white oblong within which are the words "You are not authorised to view this page"

Can anyone tell me why this has appeared.
The only thing different that I have done is to allow a trial version of ZA Pro to start today.

It is most annoying.

Cheers.

Diodorus Siculus 19:19 15 Feb 2005

Sounds like some sort of ad-blocking...

Technotiger 19:22 15 Feb 2005

Hi, yes I think you may be on the right lines. But I cannot figure out this ZA Trial settings.

Chezdez 19:22 15 Feb 2005

you have exceeded the 800 word limit on your post, well, thats what it was when i got that message

Technotiger 19:24 15 Feb 2005

Sorry about the mis-spelt name.

Diodorus Siculus 19:26 15 Feb 2005

Technotiger - no problem, I've had some funny spellings over the years... :-)

Technotiger 19:27 15 Feb 2005

Hi, well it is not that - I hardly exceed 800 letters :-))

But I have noticed a small box popping up in bottom right corner with the words "ZA Privacy Advisor - Privacy has blocked cookies & headers"
I know about cookies, what are headers?

Cheers.

VoG II 19:31 15 Feb 2005

This message? click here

Technotiger 19:33 15 Feb 2005

I think I will download a fresh Free ZA, then uninstall this trial and just use the free version as I have been doing up till now - I can't be bothered with messing about when up till now everything has been ok.

So Cheers guys - will come back and tick this as resolved when I have done the above.

Thanks anyway.

Technotiger 19:38 15 Feb 2005

Hi, thanks friend, have been looking at your click-here and the other two on it. I think I will still do as I have already said - then if the problem is still with me I will go back to your click-here.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:18 15 Feb 2005

Hi Guys, me again - all sorted thank you - have done exactly as I said above, all back to normal again. Yeehaaaaa :-))

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)