Forum Freak!

Andybear 16:38 08 Jun 2003

Whenever I come onto this forum I only intend staying for a short while. Two hours later I'm generally still here. Is this just me or there some of disorder called Forum Freak?!

barrie_g 16:48 08 Jun 2003

Dont know about some sort of disorder but if there is I've got it to, no matter what I come onto the web for I always end up here for longer than intended and most of the time I just seem to find myself here with no recolection of how I got here or how long I've been here for,

Do you think there are any subliminal messages hidden in the ads on here.

woody147 16:50 08 Jun 2003

i guess the latest series of star trek has finished then :-)

Andybear 20:45 08 Jun 2003

barrie-g

I think you could be right about the subliminal messages hidden in the ads. Glad it's not just me! I'm the same - doesn't matter what I go on the web for - I'm always drawn here.

Gaz 25 20:47 08 Jun 2003

I have the same as you.

Taran 20:53 08 Jun 2003

I logged on a couple of years ago and I'm still here...

I do confess to an occasional break but, well...

mammak 20:58 08 Jun 2003

it,s catching then i too cant pull myself away,need few hour fixes a day, its, my wee security blanket this place.

howard60 21:01 08 Jun 2003

what would I do without it - I might have to talk to the wife!!

Pesala 21:03 08 Jun 2003

I haven't seen a message from him for ages. I gather that he travels on business sometimes, but he always used to post regularly. Anyone know where he is?

wee eddie 21:09 08 Jun 2003

When I try to explain that I'm here, they just raise their eyebrows in a show of disbelief.

It's easier to let them carry on with their harmless view, I tried saying that I was gaming but that didn't work either.

VoG™ 22:19 08 Jun 2003

Just popped in for a quick fix - but I am NOT addicted.

As for €dstow, who knows? I've been coming here quite a while and regular posters just "disappear"; I'm beginning to worry about that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)